• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello everyone! :D

Mikeyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone! As you may expect that my name is Mikey, but my actual full name is Mike. Originally, my friends call me mikey since it's more of a cooler name to me. Anyways, that is my name and I am currently 12 years old and doing golf for middle school team. Yes, I love playing golf. Why not? It is a fun sport that I enjoy doing and people have their own opinions & they can do whatever sport suits you well. I am introducing my self since I am very new to the MCSG community & I just recently got into my minecraft about a couple weeks ago. My in real life friend introduced me this server & he also gave me a account of his. Since, he recently just quit minecraft like a week ago or something like that. I am super glad that he did give me his account that turned out a really cool name. Although, my friend told me that he kinda copy somebody's username and changed it around (just changed different letters). Personally I really do like the name and it does truly works for me.

I've been watching way too much youtube videos to see how people get so incredibly amazing at PvP. It is surprising how people get good so fast, I know it does take a lot of practice and a lot of playing. I was super surprised at first how people are really good at this game. Man it is pretty sweet! Anyways if you guys do have any videos that you would like to suggest me to get better at PvP. Since I view myself as a "noob". Yes I am a noob, since i just got into minecraft like a couple weeks ago. I am extremely addicted to youtube and everything like that.

It would be nice if you guys leave some video links of some PvP tips or something, I hate being a noob for this Survival Games.

Once again, thanks for reading my post! :)

Sincerely,
Mikey

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello! If you want to get better in PvP, you should really watch the "PvP Tips and Tricks" by this person called Huahwi. He's a legend, and once again, welcome to the community :)

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hai dood, u should meet ure first hacker soon. Bai enjoy ya stay

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd always advertise my channel if your into improving yourself ;).

In all honesty darkrai is 10x better/more consitent player than me so I would watch him.

E

Ephiza

I'd always advertise my channel if your into improving yourself ;).

In all honesty darkrai is 10x better/more consitent player than me so I would watch him.
but...huahwi is gawd!??!?!?!?

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
Just watch Huahwi's tips n tricks. everyone else that did it after him is just a bandwagoner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci