• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HAY IM NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roov

Spectator
Reaction score
HELO i am new 2 dis gam wut is calld minecragts hungry games, i play sum of dem and it had FUN!! i wuld like 2 havv sum mor of the games but it is ful of playrs. i try join an it say FULL. lol. (ps lol = laigh out lowd) wat r sum tips 4 player game bettr? i fond a bow but i canot use cuz of no have an arrow i also got a fishpole stick an some bad meat ok i need 2 go pee now bbl

Santi1

Tribute
Reaction score
Some tips are in the forums you can search for them. But it's truly up to you on the way you want to play the games and win. Yes some servers are full, if you are impatient to join a server you can donate, just click on the "Donate" tab or scroll over to your name and click "Upgrade Account". All those items you got are from a chest, all chests are randomly generated. Now like purplepieman said this is a Obvious Troll Is Obvious. Locking Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci