• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haxors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoloblaster

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey! Sorry in advance if this is the wrong section to post this in, but I've got a (kinodf) complaint to make.
I was playing with some of my friends earlier this day, and we ended up being 4 players, two of us are donors and the other two had to rush to get in a lobby. We did it a few times, playing as a team, but i believe it was 4/8 times our entire team was slaughtered by hackers. I don't want to be a crybaby and make a false statement, but these guys were swinging their heads around like CRAZY and killing every one of us (one time, 3 of us had almost full iron armor, and the last one almost full chain, with iron helmet) in a matter of seconds. He killed me with a stick. A completely regular stick in a matter of seconds. Hit upon hit he got standing still, swinging his head around like crazy, while I was hitting him with my Diamond sword, (note, he had a leather chestplate and a leather helmet) 3-4 times. Then my friend came, hit him with an Iron sword, another one came with diamond and yet another came with Iron. Everyone got at a minimum two(2) hits on him, but he managed to kill us all. Everyone with good/decent+ armor and good swords.

I haven't played in a few days before now, and my friends said they have encountered many more of his kind. Is there a way reporting them straight away? Because I can't remember his in-game name, nor did I manage to screencap it.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I suggest you try to get evidence in some way (I do believe you though). The best way of getting evidence, is recording suspected hackers using Fraps or Bandicam etc. Poke a mod on TeamSpeak if you can't record him. The amount of hackers is hilarious high. People of their kind are horrible, horrible players.

Hope this helped you a little.

yoloblaster

Spectator
Reaction score
I suggest you try to get evidence in some way (I do believe you though). The best way of getting evidence, is recording suspected hackers using Fraps or Bandicam etc. Poke a mod on TeamSpeak if you can't record him. The amount of hackers is hilarious high. People of their kind are horrible, horrible players.

Hope this helped you a little.
Will do! As I usually record my gameplays, I forgot to do it this session..
Also, I encourage others to record as well! Hackers only ruins the fun.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Will do! As I usually record my gameplays, I forgot to do it this session..
Also, I ecnourage others to record as well! Hackers only ruins the fun.
Try to spectate them while recording, and fly around them. Try not to tell them in any way that you are recording ;)

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
What maxlupus said, even when it is clear they are hacking, solid proof must be submitted. For me, I can't record due to a laggy computer, but hopefully you can. The number of hackers really has been quite crazy lately, it's unfortunate but it seems they're always going to be around in some way or another. I have definitely noticed a rise of hackers particularly on weekends, I may be just quitting weekend play for that reason.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Record them and post it in the report abuse section. Just a fact- Hackers are no lifes that need to win to do anything, just accept that people are like that :/

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Has the amount of hackers increased the last week? It's been a long time since I've seen one.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I see one every once and a while. The only ones I see are the ones that suck at hiding it.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I've reported a lot of them recently, and a lot of the times I cannot record due to me being in deathmatch and losing to one for example, normally I try to spectate them as it provides more solid evidence, as you can look at them from every angle. Also the amount of speed hackers I see sprinting BACKWARDS is unreal, surely they know it is a dead giveaway if they do that.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
well, i have to say, ever since NCP went. I see a hacker every game and record about 3 daily. its ridiculous?!? there are so many around at the moment ever since NCP went. When NCP was around, i didnt report a hacker for 1 month. now i report 1-5 every day.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
well, i have to say, ever since NCP went. I see a hacker every game and record about 3 daily. its ridiculous?!? there are so many around at the moment ever since NCP went. When NCP was around, i didnt report a hacker for 1 month. now i report 1-5 every day.
Who wanted NCP gone? YOU!

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Were you playing on US? I hardly see a hacker on EU and when I do it is the most obvious thing ever. I hardly encounter problems with the haxors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci