• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

has anyone noticed?

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that there's no proper hunger games map based off the book, if anything sg1 is the closest to the book but still not quite as it has traps, s boat and towers, anyway is anyone planning on making the official map? Since we have tall frass which can resemble the hay field.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It was made to resemble the first one. If you do t think it looks close enough to the book feel free to take it up with Vareide

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
It would be extremely difficult, but not impossible. I would like to see this if anyone takes their time to make it ^.^

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
SG1 is modeled after the original hunger games map. I think that's as close as it's going to get.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
SG1 in my opinion is one of the best maps don't get me wrong but i think we can make a identical map to the proper Hunger Games

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
SG1 in my opinion is one of the best maps don't get me wrong but i think we can make a identical map to the proper Hunger Games
Good luck! It would take a while, but I want to see what it turns out as :p

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Good luck! It would take a while, but I want to see what it turns out as :p
Same, infact i might try create the map, but if it does look like the proper Hg map i doubt it will be added to mcsg as sg1 is already there

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Well I am a pretty good terraformer and I was looking to build a map but I cant build so you guys might of just gave me a challenge.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I am a pretty good terraformer and I was looking to build a map but I cant build so you guys might of just gave me a challenge.
Ill join you bud i can do corn hay field and make some custom trees

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
The problem with a Hunger Games resembling map is that it's just plain boring. No hot spots, no plot, just trees for dayz.

It'll be like SG1, where its still very underplayed.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
The problem with a Hunger Games resembling map is that it's just plain boring. No hot spots, no plot, just trees for dayz.

It'll be like SG1, where its still very underplayed.
Thats maybe why noones bothered to make an official hg map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci