• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Has Anyone else been having these problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C3poig88

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been playing Survival Games recently, and encountered some extremely irritating bugs. Has anyone else had these:
1. I will be getting stuff from a chest (Shift+Clicking) and it will suddenly put everything back in the chest and say:Chuck Testa Does not approve of Inventory Tweaks! When I don't even use it!
2: It was the beginning of the game, and I was running off of the starting slab, and I could not move! I would move about 1-2 blocks and it would put me back on the slab. I could only hop slowly around and i could do it no more than 3 times before it started putting me back on the block i jumped from.
3: (This one is really annoying): This has happened a lot recently, and it has happened at the most random of times. The problem is that I will be playing, and suddenly stuff will move around my inventory. So i will be fighting or even just moving stuff in my inventory, like putting food on the bottom bar, and some items will move from the bar into the main inventory or even from the main inventory to the other side. It's really just irritating and has been messing me up a lot.

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
I've been playing Survival Games recently, and encountered some extremely irritating bugs. Has anyone else had these:
1. I will be getting stuff from a chest (Shift+Clicking) and it will suddenly put everything back in the chest and say:Chuck Testa Does not approve of Inventory Tweaks! When I don't even use it!
2: It was the beginning of the game, and I was running off of the starting slab, and I could not move! I would move about 1-2 blocks and it would put me back on the slab. I could only hop slowly around and i could do it no more than 3 times before it started putting me back on the block i jumped from.
3: (This one is really annoying): This has happened a lot recently, and it has happened at the most random of times. The problem is that I will be playing, and suddenly stuff will move around my inventory. So i will be fighting or even just moving stuff in my inventory, like putting food on the bottom bar, and some items will move from the bar into the main inventory or even from the main inventory to the other side. It's really just irritating and has been messing me up a lot.
1. This is a plugin that blocks people from using 'steal' hacks which allows them to instantly take everything from chests. The Dev team are working on making it more compatible with rapid shift clicking.
2. This sounds like a bit of a glitch, it may be caused by lag on your end, or just a bug with the plugin, however I have not noticed many reports of this problem from other players.
3. This is again to do with the Anti-Steal plugin, if you have shift clicked everything really fast, the plugin can get a bit confused, and it will start moving things to where it thinks they should be appropriately placed, as I said, the Dev team are already working on fixing known bugs such as this.

I hoped I helped to clear a few things up for you :)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. This is for inv hackers (ex. Nodus has a button that can take all the items in a chest with 1 click. Tip : take the items you want first and after the less usefull items.

2. Its a bug. Tip : keep crouching for a couple of seconds and it will be gone.

3. This has never happend to me and i never saw someone complaining about it. Tip : maybe forceupdate your minecraft.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
1. This is for inv hackers (ex. Nodus has a button that can take all the items in a chest with 1 click. Tip : take the items you want first and after the less usefull items.

2. Its a bug. Tip : keep crouching for a couple of seconds and it will be gone.

3. This has never happend to me and i never saw someone complaining about it. Tip : maybe forceupdate your minecraft.
Reply to 2, omg, why didn't I read this thread earlier.. I just suicided because of this :/

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The best way to prevent it for happening (i always get it!) is to just drag the items into your inventory manually. i know, it sucks. but at least your items wont return to the chests for somebody else to take.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
1. This is caused by LAG.
2. This is caused by LAG.
3. No idea... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci