• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Harry Potter - Survival Games Maps

• Thread starter EhCanadianBacon
  • Start date

Based on what you have read, would you like to play on this map?

• Total voters
E

EhCanadianBacon

Hello darlings! ♥

After the completion of one of my group maps (The Lost Island), if you have not yet see this map, click here, I have been thinking of a few other map ideas. So far, I have came up with a Harry Potter map idea!

The Harry Potter map, for the most part, will include:

Most of the important rooms in the movie (also ones that would include redstone):

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:

Train Station (Platform 9 3/4):

Diagon Alley:

This one would include redstone as an entry. If you look back to Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, Harry and Hagrid had to enter Diagon Alley by tapping blocks on a plain brick wall inside of a bar. This will be done using buttons.

The Chamber of Secrets:

This one would include redstone as an entry. The bathroom sink would push out and be brought down towards the floor.

The Great Hall:

Death Chamber (Death of Sirius Black (Padfoot)):

Ministry of Magic Headquarters (The iconic battle between Professor Albus Dumbledore and Lord Voldemort (Tom Marvolo Riddle)):

This would include redstone as an entry. There will be a telephone booth, as well as, a room of toilets.

The Room of Requirement (Come and Go Room):

This would include redstone as an entry. You will require a code to open up a wall in order for you to enter the room. See what I did there? ;) If you do, great! If you don't, don't bother trying to understand, just keep on reading.

Now, as this map will be one of my biggest projects ever, I will need some help. I will need some terraformers, some redstoners, some designers, and some people who can come up with other possible rooms and ideas. If you are interested in joining the team, please fill out the form below:

IGN:

Also, I know that in order for a group to work on a map, you will need a server. I am quite new to this server thing, so how do I do this and how much does it cost?

Thanks you all so very much in advance for your interest! ♥

Lots of love,

ChrisMSavage - Born To Please.

Current Team Members:
Leader(s): ChrisMSavage
Terraformer(s):
Redstoner(s):
Designer(s):
*Please be aware that some people may be able to work in multiple areas, however, their placement within the team will be based on their "most time spent" and their "level of contribution". If I feel like a team member should be listed under multiple categories, then I have the capability of adding them to their respective categories.*

Miley0

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh gosh. This is going to be quite a big project, isn't it? Well, I suppose I can help out!
IGN: Miley0
Skype: I don't have one.. if this is a problem, I can't help. Sorry.
Areas of Work: I have read all the Harry potter books and watched all the movies and I think I can design rooms well.
Thanks for considering!

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
There is a Hogwarts map already in existence which contains everything you have written about, plus a bit more. I would suggest having a look at it for ideas.

Nickz

Previously known as: 'NickMaBoi'
Reaction score
IGN:EpN1ck
Area of work:I've only watched the first two movies but it pretty much cover all of those areas.I would say I'm a builder :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci