• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Harris' AMA and facts about me

Reaction score
Copied from JULIASAYS 's AMA.

Name:
Harris
IGN(s): TSM__Dyrus
Region: Europe (Greece)

How I found out about MCSG: Casually searching for HG servers and stumbled upon MCSG. Yeh.

What I love about the MCGamer Network: Idk anymore. Haven't played in a while, and judging by the "quality" posts from people, I don't feel like I should be returning back to the ingame servers.

Favorite movie: Thor/Iron Man
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Artists: The Moth and The Flame, Calvin Harris, Ed Sheeran, Kygo, Redfoo, Maroon 5.
Genres: EDM/Pop/Neo-Soul/Trap/Dubstep/ (Dat wide variety)
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): League of Legends, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, Blacklight Retribution, L4D2

One Cool Fact: I speak 3 languages (Greek, English, German) and I'm starting to learn Norwegian too :^)
One Embarrassing Fact: I thought "bunnies" was a compliment when I was 5-7.
One Thing You Hate To Admit: I'm better at PES/Fifa and NBA than I am in IRL football and basketball (I'm still ok tho)
Most Common question you get asked: "Lmao how do u sleep at nights knowing ur so bad at league" ~All of my friends, and me back to them :^)

Favorite Animal: Ducks
Favorite Plant: Not really paying attention to the names, just flower-y stuff *-*
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Greek (Surprise ain't it)
Favorite Youtuber: Kripparian, BoxBox, CollegeHumor
Astrological Sign: Idk don't really believe to these kind of things
  1. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Had an iPod, got stolen ;-; 1# most played generally must be Ed Sheeran - CoCo {HitImPulse Remix}
  2. What is one of your favorite quotes? "Don't ever try to judge me dude, you don't even know what the bunnies I've been through" and "I don’t care if you’re black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you. Simple as that." Both from Eminem
  3. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Soccer. I like playing with balls. :^)
  4. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Probably cleaning the balcony.
  5. What is your favorite form of exercise? Taekwondo practice
  6. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Bus. I have to sit like a mannequin for 10 minutes with my face in the wall because every idiot likes to take a whole 2-seater to lay with their legs on the seats
Even though I know this is going to get 1 or 2 replies, post your questions below. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Where in the world would you want to visit?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Glad to see you back around, I haven't seen much of you lately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci