• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
MCSG has its ways to put us in a bad mood.

Whether that be losing 10 games in a row, or dyeing to a team or good players, or straight up just losing because.

Lets get something straight, this is just a game. A very, very, very fun game but never the less a game. We have to understand that we cant let a game influence anger in out lives. We have to learn how to just turn down the rage and not let it piss us off.

Try this, when ever you do, laugh it off or look at a cloud (I tend to do this in times of Getting Rekt). And over all just learn how to Truly not get mad at this game. Once we do this, we can play more and gain a more calm theme to the game. But you don't have to learn how to stay calm all the time, do what you belive will be suitable to your character. And with this new found ability to stay 95% calm all the time, you are all ready being a better player.
"An Expert was once a Beginner"- Some Black baseball player I believe
"Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger,"- Daft Punk
"Who is this random guy to call you bad"- Garry Huag aka Huahwi
"You might just suck" - MovieBuster

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly do the exact same thing since I used to have a really bad rage problem but now I usually just laugh it off or go outside (except when the sun is out otherwise I close the blinds and play minecraft all day). All jokes aside I wish some people in our community took that kind of advice.

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
If only the rest of the community would follow this...

Nickkkkkk

Survivor
Reaction score
i used to rage a lot when i first started but i dont play this game that much so i dont really care

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry bout that, i was Trying to make this one of my more "serious" threads (Like how when teachers swear in class to sound serious then the class goes silent for 40mins)

Reaction score
Lawl it's a game about cubes calm down
Ya I would understand if it was CSGO or League that we're talking about (superior games Kappa) but a block game? Minecraft isn't supposed to be a tryhard game, just something you have in the background while talking to your friends ffs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci