• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Happy Thanksgiving, Community!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

Often times, the relationship between the staff and the community can cause tension, but today the staff would like to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! Throughout all the tough times we have had, we have managed to work together and come up with solutions. I cannot believe how much progress has been made, and is still being made with MCGamer in the last months. So, on this wonderful day, let's be thankful for:

• The Developers. Without our wonderful developers, MCGamer wouldn't be here. Our developers do so much work for the server, it is unbelievable, and I know that I would never be able to handle it.
  • The Admins and Chad. If Chad wasn't here, MCGamer isn't in existence; without admins, MCGamer struggles. The admins and Chad have put a lot of work into making this server enjoyable for all of you.
  • The Sr. Staff. If there weren't people to protect us, and watch over us, then there wouldn't be a "us." We appreciate all you do for the network!
  • The Donors. Those who spend money to help the server have shaped the community. If there wasn't the money from the donors, MCGamer might not be here.
  • The map makers. The maps you make are beautiful, detailed, and just awesome. We appreciate your hours of work that is put into making a perfect map. Your ranks are well-deserved, and your work is well worth it.
  • The You Tuber's. Thanks for bringing players to MCGamer. Without every game you record, MCGamer wouldn't be as big and as successful as it is now.
  • Last, but not least, you. Without you guys, what is the point of having a server. We need people to use our service in order for the system to work. Thank for playing.
We do appreciate all of you, and we wish you the best of times on your Thanksgiving break!

Zaex: Remember what Thanksgiving is truly for, not just for the sales afterwards. Be happy w/ your family, enjoy the company and food, and to be safe.

TechSolomon: Have a safe, happy, and healthy Thanksgiving!

TheLastGapple : Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you guys are grateful for many things in your life, as I am. Have a very safe and enjoyable day! :) P.S. Don't get trampled at Walmart tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
First

Good work to all the staff! Who helped this community come its best :)

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
I live in the UK, we had Thanksgiving dinner for lunch at school, there were USA flags everywhere. I only found it appropriate just to stand in-front of the largest one saluting for 35 minutes.

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving even though I live in Canada and we already had Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a fun time with their family.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I really appreciate all of your wishes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci