• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Handling team

"Meet up later," "follow me" which you like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a story after you made the team. When the game began emergency, what we should work?

Was divided into two words also where you've seen a lot of game ever.
"Meet up later," "follow me"
It is a choice to be very troubled. Former. I know well the location of the treasure. Enough skill that not die. Looks good in such a case.
The latter will be a situation that share the treasure less real, but I hardly attacked by the enemy just because we have a number.
This choice is so great also depends on the nature of the map.
I used Google Translate.;)

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Voted never team, but what I mean is never lobby team, you are more likely to get backstabbed.

As for the question? Split up, there is no point in having two players share the loot of one.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really rare to find someone that NEVER team

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
So new question :) now i often teamd with 2 member. they are newbie but Obedience.
If, if you have the ability I have excellent, if you are familiar with the map, especially,
good team partner is obedience.
People who have strong arrogance that die of moving self-indulgence. It does not show to the best of my ability. Men of ability serving leader. However only one person get the leadership team.

...... At last i won :D:D:D

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Well locked due to no longer being needed and being brought back by a necro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members