• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hamlyn - A Survival Games Map

Would you like to see Hamlyn added to MCGamer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I have one question, what exactly would happen if someone used this as a map on their SG server without permission? I am aware that it is not allowed but what exactly can you do?
I cannot actually do anything but it is just out of respect to the map builder to ask if you can. Everyone that has asked to use this map I have given permission.

Moro

Spectator
Reaction score
This map is incredible. The only down side for me is that its medieval (used a bit too much). Id still like this to be added because of how amazing it looks!

hatelyn

Diamond
Reaction score
I really, genuinely like this map. I hope it gets accepted. Well done.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do love the way you have made a small forest with gigantic trees, it really looks mesmerizing, I am expecting this to get accepted. c:

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
I cannot actually do anything but it is just out of respect to the map builder to ask if you can. Everyone that has asked to use this map I have given permission.
I understand. I don't know why someone would not ask for permission as it is extremely disrespectful towards the map builder (you).

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Map looks awesome! All the builders did an amazing job :) Would love to play on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci