• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hallo, My Name Is Liam!

LiamJennion

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all, I am not German, I just have this urge to say "Hallo" instead of "Hello" I don't really know the reason why though. Anyway, I have only recreantly been accepted into the MCGamer community and I must say what a great community you have here. The amount of friendly and loyal users we have here is unbelievable! Compared to other hub servers I can safely say this is the best.

About me:

Well, I'm English, I am fourteen years young and just about to turn fifteen. I absolutely love playing football/soccer because I have gained so much from playing, I am now refereeing football/soccer matches and even getting paid! I support my local football team "Wigan Athletic" whilst supporting them I also ball boy for them too. For those who don't know what ball boying is, it is when the ball obviously goes out of play and you go and retrieve the ball back to the players. Yes, sounds boring, but when you have grown up sporting a team at a younger age it is a dream come true for me.

Minecraft Life:

Truthfully, I am new to Minecraft, I was generously given a computer for Christmas last year and I have been playing Minecraft ever since, 8 months to be exact. I have had my share at being staff at communities and hoping to be working here soon. If not, I will carry on enjoying my MCGamer life with friends who I have gained by entering this community. I am a weak PvPer but play for the enjoyment, I have to admit, I love the competition and the leaderboards though!

My Claim To Fame:
Hmm, I guess I can say that I got 36,000 video views on a Call Of Duty tutorial video, I was pretty happy about that! :p

My Personality:
Basically, I love to laugh, I talk to everyone and anyone and try to make as many friends as I can! I can handle pressure and nerves considerably well and love to meet new people. I see my self as a comedian ( Please excuse any rubbish jokes :p ) I realise I can, at times, be too loud but I like to bring a smile to peoples faces.

Thank you for reading :)

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Apply for mod in a few months if you carry on posting on this forums

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ah, Liam. I was hoping I'd see your face again. Not in a weird homo kind of way but, yea.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TheManeEvent, your here! Nice to see you again. We have to talk sometime on TeamSpeak :p
Here's the thing you need to know about me. I'm a freak about grammar. you're* Also I'd love to talk with you, but right now I have a really painful throat and I'm going on vacation until Monday so you'll have to wait :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci