• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well since everybody's posting here, I thought I might as well! Uhh...hi! I've been with this community for over a year now, and have been part of the forums since April of 2012, from the very beginning. I took a very long 8-month-or-so break from MCSG because my computer was poop, but I'm back and I've been playing a lot! So without further to do, here are some facts about myself!

• My real name is Marco.
  • STOP RIGHT THERE. It isn't Marco Polo. Sure, he was an awesome merchant that explored Asia, but that isn't me >.<
  • I'm 12 years old (13 in ten days from today)
  • Solar Frost is my favorite MCSG map
  • I live in Canada
  • I hate hockey (oh, the irony...but the Canadians seriously suck)
  • My other hobbies include MCSG, MCSG, MCSG, and MCSG.
  • Some of my nicknames include: Marco Polo ( :mad: ), Mamma Mia, and Marcy PrivateCupcake10
So yeah...uhm....*thinking of a way to end post*....Hope to see you around!
Oh, and before I end the thread, you are about to read the most important section:
Welcome to...
HOW TO PRONOUNCE MY NAME!
Some people struggle to say my name so badly, and butcher it so much, that it honestly doesn't even sound like my name anymore. First, there is a 99.99% chance that by reading my name, you either pronounced it as:
  • Miamicraft24
  • Mamamiacraft24
  • Miamiamiacraft24
  • Mamicraft24
If you think you're the only one..well you aren't! In this helpful guide, I will guide you through the wonderful world of how to pronounce my name!

SYLLABLE 1)
Ma - These are the first two letters of my name, easy, right?

SYLLABLE 2)
Mi - These are the first two letters of my sister's name, pronounced "me" not "my"

SYLLABLE 3)
Ama - These are the first three letters of my cousin's name, this shouldn't be a problem.

SYLLABLE 4)
To - These are the first two letters of my father's name, pronounced "toe"

THE LAST PART)
24 - This was, formerly, my favorite number... Unless you haven't passed kindergarten, this should not be a problem.

Next segment, how to pronounce my IGN. This is a little more complicated, but if you follow the instructions step-by-step, your pronunciation should be successful! Let us begin!

Step 1) Read syllables through 1-3 as you would normally.
Step 2) Add the word "craft" right afterwards, symbolizing the game Minecraft.
Step 3) Add the number "24" at the end, you are now finished!

Hopefully, you have pronounced my name correctly by this point. If you haven't, re-read the guide!
So I think I should end the post now..
Kthxbai
-Mamiamato24
P.S., though my name sounds that way, I am not Asian, nor do I have any relation, or thought about that place during the creation of my name.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
You should add to this:
Nicknames:
Marco Polo
Marcy
Mamma Mia

Also wanna play a game >:3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey Marco Polo miamaiamaiamotocraft23 the Asian.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Hi Mamiamato24, I'm NorthStar/Starbit98 and I played one game with you on MCSG... I killed the guy who killed you and got REVENGE!!!!! I'm also the guy who just floats around the forums.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi Mamiamato24, I'm NorthStar/Starbit98 and I played one game with you on MCSG... I killed the guy who killed you and got REVENGE!!!!! I'm also the guy who just floats around the forums.
Haha hello! I remember that game on Valleyside, and I recognized your name from when we were submitting our prologues into Team Elite's competition, awed by Zeno's amazing entry ('gratz). We should play sometime! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci