• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hai I'm Cat.

Reaction score
Hey there! My name's Macy, but most you of probably know me as Cat_On_A_Poptart. A lot of you may know me from being in multiple of Joey Graceffa's videos, and even helping kill him in one of them. Today I'm here to just say a bit about myself, because no one really knows anything about me soooo without further adu, please enjoy.

1. My real name is Macy.
2. I actually don't like cats. Not what you expected, huh?
3. I have ADHD
4. SQUIRRELS!!
5. My favorite flavor of purple is toaster
6. It took me 5 months just to get 160 wins. Sad, right? :(
7. My friends over the internet are better than any of the friends I've met IRL.
8. I actually don't have any friends IRL. Who needs IRL friends ;-;
9.Favorite color is green ^_^
10. idk what this fact is I just wanted to get to 10.

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
What is a pop tart 0_0

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
I will always remember you leaving every game right as the lobby ended a couple months ago. :p I saw you in almost every lobby I went to but never in the games!

Reaction score
I will always remember you leaving every game right as the lobby ended a couple months ago. :p I saw you in almost every lobby I went to but never in the games!
LOL I used to have a really bad habit of doing that, now I play almost every game I join in unless the maps are bad xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci