• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstunning

Diamond
Reaction score
hi everyone,
i just wanted to tell you guys some thing about something that i saw while playing on these servers.
so i was playing survival games (as usual) and got very far in the game with full iron and an iron sword than i got killed by.... i guy just using a stick. i had full hearts and everything but he killed me with a stick! so i stayed and watched to see what was going on and he would never use a weapon he would only use a random item to kill people and it would do massive amounts of damage (stick,diamond,seeds)

so i wanted to know if anyone has came across this before or has seen it happen. i also have the persons ING if you would like it ( his/her ing is : TheML69).
i don't know if this is a glitch or hack or something.
date of occurrence: 8/9/2013 5:35 PM (eastern standard time)

If you think you have the answer please comment down below it would really help. thanks.

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
I've heard of the same thing with the fist, but not with items...

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's called the fistglitch. It makes your fist as strong as a diamond sword, so it's no hacks. :)
And it can still happen even though you're holding an item. :p

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
This glitched is called OP fists ( Well I call it OP fists ) for example, I win a game with an iron sword or a diamond sword (doesn't matter what weapon), *note you need to win* and then you join another game, you're fists will be the power of a diamond sword or whatever weapon you won previously, the reason he held an item was because if he killed someone and he picked up their weapon and it went into his hand, he would lose the power of his fists. Hope this helped!

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
#DatGlitch

Happened to me once, I killed tons of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci