• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacking Situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
Since MCGamer v2 came out, I've been impressed with the changes! I really do like them, but there is a small problem.

Hackers.

So today I've played so much and I've barely died to a regular guy who's skilled.
Im dying only to hackers recently!
Yea I do know instead of me complaining, I should report them. I actually do sometimes.
I think there should be a higher criticism for people who are hacking. It's not like I want to command Staff members XD, It's just so frustrated to play, and I cannot play a single round!

Proof :

P.S. : I'm not sharing myself you do not have to like,comment or dislike the video just look at 2:00 and take a look at that kid....

Tell me your opinions on hackers and all those stuff xD

-feelzzHD (BEST PVPA EU)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello! Sadly, making threads about our "hacker problem" is a no-no suggestion (click for more information), seeing as we understand that hackers are, in fact a problem (as they are on all major networks) and are working hard to catch them all. Sadly, banning every single hacker is simply impossible, but we do our best.

"Too Many Hackers!"
The MCGamer staff knows fully well and understands that hackers are a problem. Hacking is a problem that occurs on all major networks, and only increases as the server grows in popularity. Threads regarding hackers will be locked immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci