• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermann132

Spectator
Reaction score
I dont know if this is in the right forums but anyway.

I haven't really cared about this until now. today i was on one of your hunger games servers and i had a stone and iron chest plate and leather pants and i saw this guy (who is all ways the winner) with gold chest plate and pants i went up to him and attacked him and i counted how many times i hit him (53 times) and he hit me with his hand and he killed me. i have had enough of these hackers can you please do somthing about them.

Thank you for your time.
regards, 47419 (in game name)

p.s. his name is "KSI_FuryKnife" and the server was number 27

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
You hit him 53 times ? o_o
Well that's weird, next time try to take a video.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should record it. And you probably cant have like godmode in survivalgames because health and hunger is calculated on the server I thought. It was probably lag. But the staff can't do anything about this without any evidence of the hacker.

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
A 'godmode' hack is not possible on a server. It was most likely lag

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Try to record a video next time :) And if you suspect a hacker then got killed by him therefore "missing" your chance to record him, record him while in spectator mode.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Hi supermann123,

Hacking/modding is an ongoing issue in the MCSG servers. The only way we can combat it is if you gain sufficient proof for your claims. If someone is spamming, bullying, impersonating staff or cussing, a screen picture is good enough. On the other hand, if someone is hacking/modding or exploiting bugs, video evidence is needed.

If you have all the evidence you need, please file an Abuse Report by following the template and I personally guarantee you that the offenders will be dealt with.

We are doing everything we can to crack down on hackers/modders.

I hope I have help you out, and I hope to see you online!

Happy gaming
Dean

Thread is now closed, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci