• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

caschkerke

Tribute
Reaction score
So lately, every server I have connected to has at least 1 hacker. And I keep losing my 50 points a death because I can't kill someone who can derp around and hit me every time. So lately my points have been dropping due to hackers and honestly this is getting ridiculous. If you guys could maybe bump up your anti cheat plugin..? It'd be great if you guys could find a way to solve this.

ALL_CAPS_KING

Tribute
Reaction score
im tempted to install hacks for ONLY hackers, but i would never do that because it would get me banned :p

caschkerke

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm tired of them, they keep dropping my score when they join.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I've noticed there are very few hackers on the EU servers, so I try to play there when I can now. When I'm playing with friends who lag on EU servers though, I play US and get killed by hackers quite often. I agree with you, but this will all be fixed when we are going into the full version of the plugin.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
IM_kiko ranked#1 overall is ah acker and hasn't been banned from the site...
The mods gave him a 1 week ban... that is nonsense

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
No hackers on the EU servers? 2 days ago i ran into 3 definite and 3 other very questionable players within 7 games. It seems like a 50/50 gamble on there being a modded-client or "hacker" in every game. Thankfully a couple of mods were online to take care of the problems but it didn't stop others (and myself) being killed by them first.

I must remember to run Fraps or something in the background so i can turn it on whenever i smell a rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci