• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoalaInPyjamas

Tribute
Reaction score
Why are on MCSG so many hackers?!
I have 36 wins of 98 and I met a lot of hackers... I think I met like.. 10?
Why MCSG can't do an anti-cheat and then we can play like people?

Last edited:

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Lmao^ Btw, try using /report, or maybe poking mods on TS with the names of hackers. Nothing we can do about it, but atleast we can try and help. Try getting evidence and making an Abuse report :) Mods are always online and would love to help you :) And yes, I agree. Too many hackers. But that's the case with every server.

KoalaInPyjamas

Tribute
Reaction score
Btw, I can record them but I don't know how to render videos...
Anyway,this is a photo when I killed a hacker and then I dead too and he sweared me xD

Attachments

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Considering how big MCGamer is, it is sort of natural. It could also be just going through a "dark age" sort like how the Sonic series is going through (even though in my opinion the only bad release was Boom :p).

KoalaInPyjamas

Tribute
Reaction score
Considering how big MCGamer is, it is sort of natural. It could also be just going through a "dark age" sort like how the Sonic series is going through (even though in my opinion the only bad release was Boom :p).
It is not natural when you found 2 guys teaming and they both are hacking.. trust me :0

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
All the hackers are racing for #1. Like Glade_OS said, MCSG is going through one of those dark stages/eras. :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hackers are a problem on every network as big and bigger than ours, and we do in fact have an anti-cheat. A custom one coded by kpwn243 that does a heck of a lot more than most of them out there now.

Instead of complaining, you can be doing something to help. Use the /report command to report hackers to us mods, and we will be following said hackers around once we receive your report to deal with them.

Thread locked. I'm tired of seeing threads where people just complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci