• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers / Fistfighters

Do we need to do something about hackers BEFORE the new mods come in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I swear.....If one more hacker kills me I will rage quit. The numbers of hackers are increasing each day. Soon, this will be the Survival Hacker Games. They think they are so cool that they can beat anyone, and frickin forcefield while going into the corn. Get all the stuff, kill everyone else, and start trolling with diamond shovels. The rules need to be enforced better. I know we are short on mods and everything, but we are constantly losing newcomers who dont know about the mods.

We need to do something now, or else the hackers will take over the world.....

PICTURE COMING

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
the poll doesn't make since mods are there to look for the hackers why wouldn't there be new mods then?

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you hear there are barley any active mods in the community at the moment. I made the poll so people can prevent hackers before the new mods come in.

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
just get the new mods and a better antihack system :p

shootingsignals

Survivor
Reaction score
If there was a better anti-hack system do you not think that it would have already been implemented? Hacking is always going to be there, new clients/mods/ect are being made all the time to combat anti-hack systems and the war will never be won. The admins and mods do their best but in such a huge number of servers it will be far from easy, just have some respect for them as I'm sure they try and do their best but unfortunately hacking is a tricky situation to overcome.

The best us as a community can do to help is record/take screenshots in the hope they provide enough evidence to get said player banned.

TheDemon1998

Tribute
Reaction score
Omg i Got killed by a PIG!!
It was totally wied! Im standing in deathmatch, and a pig come and kill me, and it turns into a player!!!!
Dafug!!!!!!

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
I swear.....If one more hacker kills me I will rage quit. The numbers of hackers are increasing each day. Soon, this will be the Survival Hacker Games. They think they are so cool that they can beat anyone, and frickin forcefield while going into the corn. Get all the stuff, kill everyone else, and start trolling with diamond shovels. The rules need to be enforced better. I know we are short on mods and everything, but we are constantly losing newcomers who dont know about the mods.

We need to do something now, or else the hackers will take over the world.....

PICTURE COMING
Honestly, it is really quite simple. There are a few things you as a single person can do to help the mods deal with the hackers. The first is, if you see someone hacking, get on teamspeak and contact a mod there. give them the server, and they should be able to sort it out. If all the mods are absolutely busy,( which can honestly happen from time to time,) then do your best to record the hackers yourself. There are many good free screen capturing programs out there. If you lag out when trying to record, there are a few things you can do to help against that. the first is installing optifine, as it can give you a sizable boost in performance. if you are still having issues after that, reduce your game-play settings, because what is more important? Catching a hacker on tape and getting him banned, or being able to see a little bit farther? You can even have it where you don't need to record every single game all the time. Just have the program waiting, and if you see a hacker, reduce your view and start up the program.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
This has been discussed over and over. Locked.

TL;DR for the above comment: You can help as well, you just have to be willing to help. Don't complain, do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci