• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers are literally ruining all the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisishappy132

Spectator
Reaction score
Everytime im doing really good, It always comes to a Forcefielder, Speeder, Radar, Them all combined, person to totally wreck me and me not be able to do anything.

Like, seriously. Theres tons. Your entire Top 10 Leaderboard is hackers. Crazyasian777 Ends a game in like, 15 minutes. I have a video which im uploading right now of him totally wrecking through a game.

You guys really need to do something about this, it ruins the fun and pisses people off. Like, seriously, Lol.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I do not accuse hackers but i must admit, i suspect Crazyasian777 is hacking. Many people ingame have said it too. Its just a pity we do not have solid proof/evidence. (I always wanted to but fraps make made my Minecraft very laggy, needa wait a month more then i'll upgrade my computer)

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Hackers do ruin the fun of the game.
But i think when there are moderators that there will be less hackers.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Exactly why i applied lol. :/ But once again, with moderators, come the danger of immature moderators abusing their powers.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that's why Chad said 18 and older. I don't want some 12 year old kid being a mod. They can't handle that power.
Haha true. But i think 16-17 should be ok too.

Reaction score
I think that's why Chad said 18 and older. I don't want some 12 year old kid being a mod. They can't handle that power.
Although I agree with this, younger mods aren't always bad. The position should be based off of there role in the community (Good or bad) and their application to the position. As long as they don't spawn items and ruin games by starting DM's it's fine. I would rather have a semi-mature 13 year old mod, rather than an 18 year old abuser. Just my opinion.

DarkDeadDeath96

Survivor
Reaction score
I Agree that younger mods are good but can be bad at times I.e they need to act more mature :L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci