• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers are back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
3 out of the top 5 are hackers and are currently playing.... IM_kiko, herobrine582, and somemugger al hack and i thought htey ere permabanned.... but they are still playing somehow? WTF mods?!?!?!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Somemugger? >.>
That is a moderator right?

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
Im_Kiko was banned but i think they unbanned him since he took his mods off... idk o_O

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Im_Kiko was banned but i think they unbanned him since he took his mods off... idk o_O

They gave him a second chance because they think they deserve that.
Next time it is a permanent ban. I think

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont see many hackers when im killed but today i did. Was in final 5 and i was chasing a guy he had leather and gold armor. I had full iron with diamondsword he had an iron sword he turned around and hit me from LITERALLY 5 blocks away i ran than when i was like 7 blocks away he killed me everyone got mad and someone caught it with fraps he will be reported soon :D

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mugger doesn't hack and has never been banned either (if he did, he wouldn't be a mod in the first place). At least make sure your information's correct before falsely accusing someone of hacking and making yourself look like an idiot in the process.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mugger doesn't hack and has never been banned either (if he did, he wouldn't be a mod in the first place). At least make sure your information's correct before falsely accusing someone of hacking and making yourself look like an idiot in the process.
A mod could also be a hacker...

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey rule of mod respect the players he thought he hacked so kindley explain to him whats wrong with what he said. Calling him an "idiot" doesnt help much.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey rule of mod respect the players he thought he hacked so kindley explain to him whats wrong with what he said. Calling him an "idiot" doesnt help much.
Well sorry I went on a bit of a rant there. But my point is, please don't throw out baseless accusations like that when you aren't comepletely sure about it.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
Well sorry I went on a bit of a rant there. But my point is, please don't throw out baseless accusations like that when you aren't comepletely sure about it.
Ik it's ok just dont disrespect the players. He SHOULD have evidence of Mugger hacking before reporting it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci