• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker/Toggle Sprint w/Proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright, so me and a friend a couple of days ago played some MCSG, and I play often (I am rank 3070 and proud. :) So, I was recording for my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/RobPlaysMinecraft17 ) and after I died I stopped recording and just spectated. He creeped up on a team of 2, and they chased him. After a little while I realized one of the team members was HACKING, by running at full speed shooting arrows. This is a form of toggle sprint, one of my fans told me it's called "No slow down" or something. Since BSM is considered a hack, I think disciplinary action should be taken, the link to the video is here:

Chris_9999_

Survivor
Reaction score
You have posted this in the wrong place, in order to report a hacker, please follow this template and create a thread here.
Thank you :D.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
please post this on the Report Abuse forum next time.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't make hacker reports public/add stupid music to them.
Also, it wasn't BSM, it was no slow down, which isn't toggle sprint, instead it's no slowdown, go full speed while swimming/blocking and a bow unsleathed.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Please report the player in the report abuse thread(refer to my signature) and we will handle it from there.
Thread Locked. PM me for any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci