• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Hacker in battleground

can he be watche over for a couple of minuts

• fly up close invis right after a battle and see if he turns to hit or continues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • get his skype, make him screenshare, make him open his mcfiles and look for clues of possible cheats

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fixfaxer

Spectator
Reaction score
Player pendepo888 has been seen and called out by manny to be an abuser of hacks; Speed, forcefield, anvilmode (non knockback), auto block and a bit of flying

N

Nafeynafe

Oh god. I know you're trying to make a ban report but you should use proper spelling if you wanna be taken seriously. (Not trying to be a grammar/spelling nazi) If you really think he hacks then I hope a Mod can help you, but you should probably get more proof before making a ban report o_O

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is not the place to make a abuse report. In future, gather evidence of the hacker and report them at report.mcgamer.info using this template.

Thread locked.
If there is anything you don't understand or need help, feel free to message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci