• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker IGN - xX_OREOS_xX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rykerblade

Spectator
Reaction score
Here is a hacker on MCSG Survival Games Highway, I believe the hacks were Kill Aura and Regen please check out my video on YouTube

The Video -

Skip ahead to 5:45 and you will see that she fights another guy, kills him, i shoot her 3 times once fully pulled back, and I go in for Melee with a golden apple eaten, full iron chain chestplate and cannot connect but two hits (because of obvious Kill Aura Hack) and she still does not die.

I am pretty sure that the IGN xX_OREOS_Xx is a hacked client and you can see in chat that the other person whom she killed before me immediately says in chat after i die that she hacks aswell agreeing with my point.

I hope that that IGN/account will be banned soon.

Thank you for the awesome server I am only trying to help you guys in any way possible.

-Rykerblade

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Your first two hits didn't register because you missed, not kill aura doesn't have the ability to make the players hits not register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci