• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guys, WTF!

Assassination4

Tribute
Reaction score
Guy i have noticed some of the thing that people have said to chadthedj (Such as spamming or rude comments) NO-ONE ever says thank you, he has 70 server set up for peoples entertainment!

So could everyone please post thanks you to him in this thread,
Thanks

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well there have been multiple threads about his awesome work.
But Chad know's that the community loves him <3

But all of you think it is just Chad, we should thank the whole active staff.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On the creative server we have a big thankyou chad plot with signs from alot of members thanking him.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Well there have been multiple threads about his awesome work.
But Chad know's that the community loves him <3

But all of you think it is just Chad, we should thank the whole active staff.
Very true. Including each other for spreading the word.

Assassination4

Tribute
Reaction score
But look at the messages that at send there nearly all can you check out this or thst or i wanna be a mod

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chad's thank you wall here you go, he still needs to check this out. We were planning to show him during the livestream yesterday but he wasn't livestreaming :(.
by the way, we have added some things, this is an old pic. (i wanted to make a new pic, but the server is whitelisted now, probably for maintenance).
if you want to write something special for him, contact candyftw, darkiboy or teije14.
2012-07-27_17.30.52.png

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
darkiboy told me to get out of that plot, when I was reading the awesome things people were saying to Chad on them. :(

But, yeah. I've got one on one of the close walls near Chad, in caps, he won't miss it <3

Assassination4

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the lobby should have a room where everyone can put up signs ans each server should be different

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
darkiboy told me to get out of that plot, when I was reading the awesome things people were saying to Chad on them. :(

But, yeah. I've got one on one of the close walls near Chad, in caps, he won't miss it <3
your sign xd

2012-07-28_19.17.50.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci