• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GuruGamersUK - SURVIVAL GAMES COMMENTARY, 1.6K SUBS

Would you check back for more videos ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshey8555

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello people joshey8555 from the youtube channel GuruGamersUK, just wanted to get some feed back on some of the videos we have been putting up recently with our recent Rebirth, we have opened up to the survival games and well ... I'm a full blown addict. so here is a link to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GuruGamersUK

- SURVIVAL GAMES EP 5

- SURVIVAL GAMES EP 4

- SURVIVAL GAMES EP 3

- SURVIVAL GAMES EP 2

- SURVIVAL GAMES EP 1

Well I do hope we can grab your support with a subscribe or rate, plus hit us up with a comment with a comment. Plus dont forget to check out our website at : http://www.gurugamers.eu/

AND "MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR"

Kryptic Panda

Spectator
Reaction score
Very nice video's. Thanks for really taking the time to make them. I appreciate all you have done for the Server and the Survival Games community!

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice videos, when you said BanterClaus was hopeless in the first video, it made me lol :)

joshey8555

Spectator
Reaction score
Second video guys, we are playing against 3Crowns the best EU player on the leader boards. Unfortunately I died via a fall but I help jack with his adventure. Hope you enjoy it !

joshey8555

Spectator
Reaction score
we should have another out early tomorrow morning, with music to make the video experience EVEN BETTER! hope you subscribe and spread the word :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci