• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gunnishone - Meet The Staff

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Sean
IGN(s): Gunnishone, gyqo
Nickname(s): Gun, Gunni.

Region: AU
-----

One Cool Fact: Er, I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha :p
One Embarrassing Fact: Can't think of anything embarrassing at the moment, I guess I'm a new mod so I'm a bit newb :p
One Fact that makes you proud: I'm doing pretty good at school, I'm doing a year 11 subject in year 10 and getting A's. I co-own a business which I really enjoy.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I currently want to be a detective when I'm older, but I guess that could change.
Most Common question you get asked: "how do u get mod????"

Favorite Animal: My own kind; a white tiger.
Favorite Plant: Venus Fly Trap :3
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Tough one. Red Rock Deli Honey Soy Chicken Chips, Pizza, Custard Donuts. I like sweet things, but I remain quite healthy.
Biggest Pet Peeve: People who have no common-sense whatsoever seem to annoy me. Also, FnS spam.
Astrological Sign: Taurus.
Personal Catchphrase: Er, "Hey Guys, Gunnishone Here!" :p
Heard about MCG by: Googling "Australian Survival Games Servers".
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Yes I have introduced several IRL/online friends to MCG. Also my videos have probably brought some people to the servers.
First friend in the community: First friend was probably both @MultiRyno123 and @SwAmPdOnKeY28, I met them both at the exact same time.
MCG role-model: In terms of MCSG; Elgoldo, egrodo, Blamph all were role-models and inspired me to improve my skills. @Col_StaR and @G33ke both acted as role models for me on the forums, I like reading their sensible, mature and long posts and it has taught me to think more before I write and construct a post.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Improved my skills on MCSG, obtained the moderator position, getting a job, building my YouTube Channel.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Chad, he would abuse his powers like no other.
Call me maybe? no ty.
Do you team in game: Sometimes I'll team with a couple of people while in a Skype call, but I'm mainly a solo player lately.
Have you been backstabbed: Yes I have ;-;
Ever Broken a bone: I broke my collar-bone about 6 years ago, it hurt.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, I can already swim, but I can't fly.
Personal Skills: Well, I'm okay at Minecraft PvP. I'm good at computers; general problem-solving, spreadsheets, computer hardware, etc. I'd like to learn a programming language (I've learned a bit of VB in school). I've definitely improved my public-speaking, I think my YouTube Channel has helped. I feel I'm quite good at reading people's emotions, not quite sure how. I also used to draw a lot so I'm a pretty good artist, but I haven't drawn for a while.
Computer specs:
Intel i5 3570K, 8GB G.Skill RAM, GTX 650 Ti OC, SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD, 1TB Seagate HDD, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H, Corsair GS600 PSU, Thermaltake Starcraft Case, CM QuickFire TK Mechanical Keyboard (Brown), Razer DeathAdder 2013 Mouse, Turtle Beach X12 Microphone.
Computer operating system: Windows 7.
Program I use to record: Dxtory.
Favorite movie: Several movies; Shawshank Redemption, Batman Trilogy, James Bond Series.
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Imagine Dragons, Hoodie Allen, Oasis.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Battlefield Heroes, Clash of Clans.
Favorite character from fiction: Sherlock Holmes from 'Elementary' (TV Show).
What does a fox say? ringdingingdingring, close enough? :/
Terrified of: Sharks.
Personal website: http://www.youtube.com/Gunnishone I guess :p
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube!
Dream job: Detective, Game Designer, Business Owner, YouTuber, Programmer.
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: At the moment I'm planning to work in the IT field. Not sure exactly what form.
Favorite thing about the community: The friendliness and the fact that even though there's a lot of us it still feels like a pretty close community.
-----

When I am online:
Weekdays: 4pm-10pm
Weekends: 11am-2am

Previous moderating experience: I used to moderate several 'Classic' servers back in the day.
Been a member of staff since: October 7th, 2013.
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG :)

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To continue being a moderator, maybe become a couple of player's favourite mod. The fact that I am enhancing people's experience on MCSG and life is pretty cool, I want to continue doing that :).

My Minecraft/MCSG Story

Last edited:

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Clap clap
-Kie :)
And continue moderating your already one of my fav mods

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics