• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guiltiness

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

So this is a thread aimed at everyone but inparticulary Staff. I'd just like to express the feelings I have right now.

Recently I've started to develop a very stable and friendly relationship with some of the moderators (I know it sounds corny), and it's been making me feel really guilty. I feel like I "pester" and "bug" them to much. Just a poke on TS has lead me to be feeling really guilty of myself. I don't understand why poking a moderator on TS just makes me feel so guilty of my self. Sure, there job is to get poked and ban hackers, but I'm still feeling that guilt inside me because for some bizarre reason I just feel like I "over use" the moderators :(

Does anyone else feel the same way or do any staff feel it annoys them when the same person pokes them everyday for a hacker? I know this might not make sense or sound bizarre I'm just seeing if anyone else feels or felt the same way because it's haunting me ;(

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
It's a moderator's job to respond to pokes. If they get annoyed then they shouldn't be mod because they knew their responsibilities when they first signed up.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a moderator's job to respond to pokes. If they get annoyed then they shouldn't be mod because they knew their responsibilities when they first signed up.
Your so right!
We honestly don't mind one bit. The extermination of hackers brings a smile our faces and any help we can get is much appreciated.
agreed, however I get replies from moderators like "OMG another one" just makes me feel like, ugh, he doesn't like me.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
The only time I feel annoying is when they respond with 'be right there, dealing with another one now'

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly staff don't mind reports of hackers. What annoys staff is when players say "Hacker on US 20" for example. The staff has no idea who they are looking for or what hacks the person is using. Staff love getting detailed pokes and messages.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci