• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide for noobs

Did this help?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you are a noob and you want to get better, there are a few things that you need to do.

You will need a chest route! Plan out a place to go to on a map that will give you armor and a sword. This is crucial and is the first step to victory!

Once you have armor and a sword, you need to hunt, look around the map until you find someone.

You will need decent pvp skills to win, there are two basic PVP methods that you can use: Strafing and Block-hitting. Strafing is when you circle your opponent to avoid getting hit. Block-hitting is when you you spam left and right click to take less damage. Strafing is more effective in an open space and block-hitting is better in a confined one.

Bows can be very helpful in PVP as well, always remember to craft arrows incase you run out.

If you are about to go into a fight, give your enemies a stun with your fishing rod(right click to hit them and knock them back) so you can get more hits off.

Only eat food with high saturation, it will help, trust me.

If you die, do not rage! The more you rage, the more you die. Play to have a fun time, remember, It is just a game.

I hope this helped! I wanted to make a small basic guide for noobs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci