• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Graphics Corner

Revolosity

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey just thought we should start a thread where Graphic Designers could maybe come together and post ideas they would like see become a reality or maybe people who are willing to volunteer their services for FREE to members who maybe cant afford top notch graphics. These include :

Intros / Outros
Banners
Profile Pics
Mine Craft Skins

If you would like to participate in this idea please post a reply with your name and the service you can provide, and your skype name, and maybe and example of some work you have done! If you would like to receive a service please reply with and idea of what you want and indicate who you may want to do it. If you dont mind who can do it, then just wait for a response. Also please post some kind of contact information.REMEMBER THAT THESE WILL BE FREE SERVICES.. YOU ARE VOLUNTEERING TO DO THIS FOR NO MONEY OR ANYTHING IN EXCHANGE. I like being able to give back to the community and would like people to maybe do the same! I will give an example of a post. Here is an example for me:

My name is Brayden, The service I will provide will be is intros for youtube. If you would like one please message me via here or skype! My skype is Kid.Triqz. Here is an example of what to expect:

Remember I am not charging you and are offering my services for free. Thank you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci