• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Got killed 'unfair' and a bug??

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thetruedozer

So I was playing on EU12 and the games just started, so I was getting attacked so I ran of, once I got rid of the guy attacking me, I ate some food to regenerate my health, I had full hunger and I wasn't regenerating, then I ate golden apple, that didn't heal me neither, please inform!
-Dozer

P.S. I died by a guy with only his fists, he killed me when I was in a chest with 2 hearts left.

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
I got killed really quickly by a wooden sword and the guy was 10blocls behind me and loads of people saw it

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
If you are having any troubles and you suspect people of breaking the rules, please report them here with the required evidence.

Spamming - Screenshots
Hacking - Video

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Guys, this is a bug with Minecraft. Sometimes you actually lose hunger when eating. It's a real annoying bug.

Rtzon

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys, this is a bug with Minecraft. Sometimes you actually lose hunger when eating. It's a real annoying bug.
Yeah, I had the same problem. I lost 6 apples and 7 raw beef trying to restore my hunger, but to no avail. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci