• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rielu

Survivor
Reaction score
After about a year and a half of playing mcsg i'm going to be quiting for the hive us due to the amount of people that hate me in mcsg right now just a few people that have made my time here in mcsg very fun MathMatix, Fantasized, Stabazam, Stormzz, Marchello, Tru, Droid, totos and many more. Oh and yeah im Kranzo

Last edited:

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
After about a year and a half of playing mcsg i'm going to be quiting for the hive us due to the amount of people that hate me in mcsg right now just a few people that have made my time here in mcsg very fun MathMatix, Fantasized, Stabazam, Stormzz, Marchello, Tru, Droid, totos and many more.
GL to you and yours.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
After about a year and a half of playing mcsg i'm going to be quiting for the hive us due to the amount of people that hate me in mcsg right now just a few people that have made my time here in mcsg very fun MathMatix, Fantasized, Stabazam, Stormzz, Marchello, Tru, Droid, totos and many more.
Have fun with Hive :3

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I'll miss you Kranzo!

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
D: bai Rielu even though I didn't get to talk to you much, you were hilarious

Diplomacy

Tribute
Reaction score
Good luck in Hive <3 I will never forget how many times you've insulted me and made me laugh <3

-FatalModzz

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
Moved to community corner because this is not where it is suppose to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci