• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye.

Kladers

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that my time here has come to an end. Never really thought I'd be saying this.
I haven't been here for very long (started around May), but the time I was here, I had a blast. I'll definitely remember some of you guys, and all the fun times I had; whether it be friends and I just playing for the shits and giggles, or me trying to see how many games I could win in a row without a sword (highest was 12). In the end though, I think what's driven me away is the repetitiveness of it all. It's the same 8 or so maps, same results, same everything. I guess I just lost my spark for the game. The only reason I've been here as long as I have been is because of friends.

If I could do it all over again, I'd definitely get more involved in the clan scene, but being that I'm so bored of the game now, I'd just be super inactive. The community too, I guess. I never bothered to get to know too many people, because 80% of the people I'd talk to on ts or skype would just annoy the hell outta me. "GeeGEE skrub! omgosh yes! BRB lemme make an alt and get a good ratio on it and be a PVP GAWD!!1!" yells the squeaker... No. Can we not.

Plus, with Elder Scrolls Online just around the corner, I'm going to be playing that a lot. It's a more mature crowd, and a great game, so why not?

Good luck to these servers and it's inhabitants - it was a fun ride.

"She got a big booty, so I call her big booty."
- Kladers

Last edited:
Reactions: dq

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember first adding you on Skype when your account was initially OfficialHawty or something like that, you had a shirtless pic of you lying in bed... I didn't know if I really wanted to talk to you. :p
Good luck in life :)

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that my time here has come to an end. Never really thought I'd be saying this.
I haven't been here for very long (started around May), but the time I was here, I had a blast. I'll definitely remember some of you guys, and all the fun times I had; whether it be friends and I just playing for the shits and giggles, or me trying to see how many games I could win in a row without a sword (highest was 12). In the end though, I think what's driven me away is the repetitiveness of it all. It's the same 8 or so maps, same results, same everything. I guess I just lost my spark for the game. The only reason I've been here as long as I have been is because of friends.

If I could do it all over again, I'd definitely get more involved in the clan scene, but being that I'm so bored of the game now, I'd just be super inactive. The community too, I guess. I never bothered to get to know too many people, because 80% of the people I'd talk to on ts or skype would just annoy the hell outta me. "GeeGEE skrub! omgosh yes! BRB lemme make an alt and get a good ratio on it and be a PVP GAWD!!1!" yells the squeaker... No. Can we not.

Plus, with Elder Scrolls Online just around the corner, I'm going to be playing that a lot. It's a more mature crowd, and a great game, so why not?

- Kladers
Just saying u didn't come up with "she got a big booty so I called her big booty" and it was not Bajan either.

Kladers

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember first adding you on Skype when your account was initially OfficialHawty or something like that, you had a shirtless pic of you lying in bed... I didn't know if I really wanted to talk to you. :p
Good luck in life :)
Lmao, #Berserkers fo lyfe.
Edit: & I was in the woods xD

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye kladers ._. Remember seeing you on ts a few times, you were always really nice.
And that quote at the end xD

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
I've never really known you, but I agree with you, I'm still staying for my friends and clanwars.

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score

- Kladers
ONFG I PLAY ELDER TOOOOO!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci