• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye ~

EmperorNathaan

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey bros. My name is Nathan that you know me as if you are a recent player, but shaunypie if you're OG :^).
I am writing about me quitting, or a permanent absence, because I think that life is more important than a game with blocks. I'm going to write a tiny brief story but that's probably it.

I started off some squeaky 10 year old kid from England who cried when he accidentally deleted his single player world. My mate showed me MCSG in late 2012, and I was hooked. Straight up all day every day playing this block game, becoming the player I am today. I got involved in the clan scene with TheSlayerz or somethin' along those lines. I became better at PvP in general, and joined PenguinSquad when I was 11. That clan was the good stuff back in the day, because I would tryhard SG all day. At the end of 2013, however, the best but worst thing happened to me. I met Sander and some -SNIP- and got balls deep in the clan community. After that, Sander made Emperors, one of the best if not the best EU clan in the recent community. I got leader when I was 11 years old which made people somewhat respect me. I was in this clan for a year with a few salty spurts and ended up quitting for 6 months in March 2015. I came back in about August, since Sander was remaking Emps, so I came back!!!!!

I was no longer squeaky and supersonic, and I actually learnt how to be mature and to be a good leader, for once. We won EUCWS1 and we only lost one round in the whole tournament, against some lethal Turks. However, Sander got into the same position as me, and left and gave owner to Stealthy -____-
I didn't really feel the positive vibes any more, and ended up enjoying the game less. I did get some motivation from some OG video of a 1v3 on Chernobyl in a battle, and made my own clan; Swarm. We were ok, but the members were not the brightest people in the universe. I got pissed off being with _xLethal because he was an absolute pillock, so we disbanded. A couple weeks afterwards, I joined Recoil!!!! wo.ho bestpros

I am currently in this clan, but not any longer. I am leaving after having been leader, pretty much since I joined. I met some lovely UHC minemen in there, and that is where I am leaving off :^)

Tags!!!

xGGw10XV3 - you're a short, Scottish lad who fanboyed over me for over half a year. You're aight ;)

Sander - one of the best people I have ever met in my life, he taught me most of the tactics and leading skills I use now, and he's such a nice person in general.

MaximMine - owner of Recoil, a very nice mate and a good leader of minecrafters!

Brighter - you're a dirty rat with no soul

_xLethal - will regret this but needed to give a mention

Epic_SniperMC - "do I sound like a teddy bear?"
"no you sound like a 4 year old"

Zyt - woba woba

Kizz - keep going with Harry Potter snapchats

GabrielLeirbag2000 - best mate from like 2 years ago, made a solid YouTube channel

beneu - I 10'd this kid in us clan wars, and he is a great cs player :^)

Stealthy - good leader and Romanian helium!!!

Artic - lad in general

goodbye ~

Last edited by a moderator:

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I 10D YOU IN US CLAN WARS AOMDWWAODA;DLAJWKDAWDKML
AND I CARRIED YOU IN CS

Trickz Eu

Tribute
Reaction score
R.i.P Nathaaaan!!! I hope you will comeback. Good Luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci