• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye..

R3chii

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone Renato here..

So as you can tell by name of following topic,this is my last words to all of you..
My story begins back in 2012 when I joined MCGamer for first time.I fell in love with it in just few games.From 2012-2014 I was really active on MCGamer playing for most of my day.I even played in morning before school ( at 5.30am until 7 am ) and after school long at night.Now im 15 and next year I am going to high school and I just can't and don't want to play this anymore.You can't play one normal game.There is 1 normal game with no hackers from maybe 10 games...
Some of you may know me but mostly not.I gave all of my best to help this community to grow but its not going.I was reporting players really hard and most of them are banned.

End of school is really close and I have to study and get better marks..

Currently I am playing CS:GO but very rearly.I am fond of Minecraft.
So my friends..
That is that from me..

I will log on to MCgamer.net for next few days just if someone wants to play with me.

Goodbye MCGamer forever :cry: :crying:

William

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you a lot for contributing towards the community, that is really appreciated.
I wish you the best of luck in high school, Im currently in high school myself and it's going well. Im sure you'll get good grades! :)

Always sad to see people go, but peace out fam! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci