• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye.

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I officially left the Staff Team just a little over 9 months, and since then my connection with this 'Family' of players and its Community has drifted away.
Now that my next stage in life in University commences, I think the time to officially say goodbye has come around. Some of you might remember, some not, but this letter is addressed to all readers.
I felt like this way is the best to leave, as it might reach out to the majority of those who still keep coming around, checking for any upcoming events and news.
I would like to thank all of those whose supported and helped me in one way or another; throughout the difficult times, through my moderation duty, and those who sticked around to make more than just a 'virtual' connection. It has really helped me out, and every encouragement or word of advice has really been appreciated. Thank you!

You never know where places like these can take you; friends, relationships, work, and more. It's not all a game; the community feeling that comes with it is something you realise much more ahead, and for many, it's priceless. Once you connect into this Network, much more than a game comes with it.

Yours sincerely,
Marco // DracoHD.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
You were one of my favorite mods, thank god you knew spanish. Hopefully you sometimes still check up on the community <3

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
You were a very dedicated Sr.Mod, goodbye man!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Noooo. ;-;
Good luck man! You were amazing! <3

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Draco ;-; A year ago, you helped me so much while I was trying to become a mod, and i'm here now. You were my #1 inspiration. Still remember the day you resigned, thank you so much for everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci