• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye :)

M

MattGlowstone

Hey guys so most of you know me as MattGlowstone or Matt, after a lot of thought and obviously by the title of this thread I am quitting MC. Recently I was on a holiday to America for 5 weeks beggining on the 25th June-27th July, this trip has made me think a lot and has made me realise how addicted I was to my laptop spending hours upon hours on it looking at this square screen...
There is a number of people I would like to say a goodbye to first

Axanite - Liam you have been one of my best friends on here you supported me throughout my time in this community and supported me in every fight I had between clans and people, don't give up and keep aiming in the direction on this server you are going for ;) seeya bud <3

TotalDramaTony - Although it's been a while Tony you were that person who always filled me with Joy and Made me laugh, we had our ups and downs but we made it through it and still remained friends, best of luck on your SrMod position you've deserved it for months I always remember saying before a meeting they better give you SrMod and you would just laugh, see you around <3

Razzledgirl - Razzle I didn't know you that well but coming to the end of my mod career I went to you with all sorts of issues I was having and I appreciate you taking your time to deal with them, I also enjoyed them conversations we would have about having the dreaded flu, best of luck <3

Nephilim - Neph you were always there to help me when I needed it, I remember that time where I came to you to get me a dev, I was such a noob back then xD, best of luck on your admin rank and I'm sure you will pass your trial <3

@StaffTeam- Although I didn't enjoy working for the team anymore you guys are amazing, don't listen to the people who say you do nothing from what I saw you guys were always working on the server and getting rid of them hackers! Good luck <3

Well this is it goodbye I guess :)

M

MattGlowstone

Too bad you don't have any friends outside of the staff...

But I won't fill your thread with my complaints about the bridge between player and staff. I wish you the best in life. Thanks for your time.
I do have friends outside the staff team but they have left the community but I also have ones from badlion and another server I was admin on, but thanks you <3

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
Well I never saw you at any point in game but, I hope you're happy in whatever you decide to do in its place. I hope you had a lot of fun with the time you had while on the server!:) <3

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
I will miss you, Matt. Remember to come on TS once and a while to hang out? I'll always be there for you, no matter the reason. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci