• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MURDERCISMm8

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
As most of you would like to think, I'm an idiotic twelve year old acting, hated person in this community.
First off, I would like to clearly state I am 15 and I'm in extended classes for almost every subject.
I honestly don't know why I'm so hated.. I try to be nice to people who are nice to me.
For example, I was 1v1ing a guy on the orchestra and after I said "gf," to somebody who deserved it, I got abused by somebody called "PvPWithDanYT," saying "MURDERCISM you are the perfect example of an arrogant player."
Then KariashYT stepped in and started abusing me..
AND THEN a Moderator -snip- picked on me for sticking up for myself (which most people wouldn't), saying I need to stop. This is ridiculous, if somebody like him/her can get moderator on a popular server... I don't know what to think of this "new," community. One thing that really gets me ticked is when people say "ez, you suck, so bad, l2p ect."
I remember back in the days when people would play for fun and you would get excited over a kill.. And when chests had diamond armour in them.
People would play for fun and not have a cocky flow to them. I've been considering quitting for a long time now. I've finally found it in me to quit. I may return one day, for now all I can say is, play for fun, it doesn't matter if you're good or bad, play to enjoy.
SHOUTOUTS:
Narhwalll/NakedNarwhal
-
Bailey... Thanks, I really appreciate you being there for me throughout all of the tough times I've had in the past, without a doubt you were my best friend I've ever met through MCSG/the internet in general. I honestly wish you good luck in life, and hey keep singing... You're really talented I think you have huge potential. Cheers <3

Saydimon/Saydie
I really do hope with all of my heart that you succeed in life.. You deserve so much, tbh you are the nicest, sweetest person I've met. You're always selfless and never care the cost to help a friend in need... And without you "MURDERCISM," wouldn't even be a thing. I'd like to really thank you Saydie.. ILY

JaceTrashCan/Jace
thx for some memories kthxbye
JUST KIDDING <3
Jace... I don't even know what to say about you.. As we may not have played minecraft together much, you are honestly my inspiration.. You have such a cute personality.. We'll keep in touch, don't worry.
I have your number and twitter. You've always been there for me when I need somebody to talk to. Bye <3

Pacador/Elliot
Sam.. You were probably my inspiration to continue playing minecraft for so long. You are such a strong independent black woman. I respect you so much.. You're such a nice caring person, and overall a great friend. I'm gonna miss my mod buddy Pacadorable ;/

GOODBYE FOR A WHILE, FRIENDS! ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Awwh man! It sucked that this happened on <insert server name here> :(
I do hope that you come back to Minecraft and re-think your decision :/
Good luck!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is the perfect example of how the community on MCSG needs an education: some idiots can flame perfectly good people, and boom, they are enemies for months.

Deathwish

Gold
Reaction score
People like you leaving the community makes it worse. We need many more great and respectful players like you to balance out the bad players. Just keep in mind, they only say, 'rekt ez pz etc' because they are jealous of your skill. :)
Anyways bro, haven't talked to ya but would be nice and have a nice life! c:

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey man, I've seen you around, you seem pretty chill. It's sad that people in the community that are right in the head always leave. Anyways, good luck with life, :3

MURDERCISMm8

Survivor
Reaction score
People like you leaving the community makes it worse. We need many more great and respectful players like you to balance out the bad players. Just keep in mind, they only say, 'rekt ez pz etc' because they are jealous of your skill. :)
Anyways bro, haven't talked to ya but would be nice and have a nice life! c:
Honestly... Thank you so much. If I come back I'll make sure to meet you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci