• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, by the title, you probably know what I'm saying.
It's been a really good experience here on MCGamer, and I wish I don't want to do this.
Lately a few things having to do with my family have happened, and a few other things.
Plus My Summer Is almost over, and I want to spend the rest of it with my family.
Like I already said, I really love the servers, and here are my credits.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SuperxAndrew You really got me more into the community, and helped me further advance my building skills. You'll still see me on the server, though.

Henry You, My friend, got me into MCSG. I really thank you for doing that, and ily.

duckluv321 Thanks for all the support, and keep up those good videos!

Lovelights I know I really didn't know you too well, but I loved your server and your server helped me get better at PvP.

Nephilim My friend.

Captain | Lqzer You were the first person I skyped with who I didn't know.

Mooclan Skyped with you a bit.

Thapple Didn't know you the most either, but your videos were cool.

All the staff.

Virtual - I know he's banned, but he's awesome.

And anyone else I forgot. You will still see me on the forums, and I love you all.

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It was nice seein you around. I hope you have a successful future and never forget your past here!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nooooo!!! :(

It is sad to see you leave, but I wish you the best for the future. I hope you come back soon.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Goodbye, Parrot.
Mooclan Skyped with you a bit.
I feel like a bad person now because I don't remember this ;_;

I hope you have fun with your family, and enjoy the rest of your summer. Live life to the fullest :)

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Goodbye, Parrot.

I feel like a bad person now because I don't remember this ;_;

I hope you have fun with your family, and enjoy the rest of your summer. Live life to the fullest :)
It was a short skype.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci