• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye! -ZailorHD

ZailorHd

Tribute
Reaction score
I just want to start this off by saying thank you to everyone who was my friend and everyone that I knew during this process, so basically I quit minecraft in around December/January, or atleast I thought I did.. Later on in march my mom passed away from Stage IV colon cancer, I went into depression because she was my life.. I loved her more then anything in this world, so I went back on the computer, and I missed my online friends, as they were really nice, and I thought I didn't need to talk to my friends in-real life. But lately, iv'e become over the passing of my mother, and minecraft just isn't the same anymore, the constant ddosing, hacking, everything that comes with minecraft has really gotten to me, and just completely ruined the game for me. I would just like to thank everyone for being there for me especially these people! In no particular order..

Anderson/Proxsanity/nate137/Gardendude - You were my friend sense the beginning of Fiery(A Hive clan) you have always been there for me, although we have had our up's and down's, I know that you'll always be there for me.

Abraham/szkoybeire(I tried my best to spell that right) - You were also there sense Fiery, although I didn't know you the best, I do now, and I know that you're a really good pvper, and you're hillarious.

Ryan/frozenpretzel - We have had our up's and down's aswell, but I know that if I really need a friend, or someone to stay up with me all night you'll be there!<3

Nathan/zQuantity_ - You are hillarious, you truly make my days sometimes, i'm gonna miss that man.

Julia/snoballjj112 - We have definitely been through some tough times together, but I know if I ever need someone just to come to you.

Sunny/Sunnyvu8 - You were one of my best friends we had alot of good times, and you're hot. ;3

Danny/harte1234 - You definitely are a cool person, I just never realized that, you're one of my good friends, and i'll miss you.

Colton/xBrezzy - You were also one of my first friends and I will miss you all to much, such a good PvPer..

Clental - Although I did not know you very well, I know that I will always be there for you, and you will always be there for me.

ThisGrizzly - You were one of my bestfriends near the end, and i'm gonna miss playing certain gamemodes with you.

xWalkaWombat - You were my bestfriend at one point, and although we drifted apart, just know that i'll always be here for you man!

James/DivuxHD - You are a really cool guy, and i'm gonna miss you

ShadowReloaded - You're my hacker friend, I have known you the longest, and you have usually been there for me, keep playing UHC man! haha.

Jon/Lqzer - I'm gonna miss you man, your clan the way you ran everything, really organized, and I just loved hanging out with you guys, you guys were the best!

cowman213? & EnderSnapple - I think those are the numbers, you guys were my bestfriends in Ascendancy and I hope you guys always stay together!<3

Dylan/DmanReloaded - Although I don't talk to you anymore you were a really good friend, and i'm gonna miss you.

Aedrift - Although we like hate eachother now, you were one of my very good friends, and i'm still gonna miss you BCBud.

I'm really sorry if I missed anyone, just know that if you knew me, you mean't something in my life, and to the rest of you goodbye!<3

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Always sad to see a player leave the community. :(

Good luck in your future endeavors!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci