• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye - PandaDoes_PvP

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone, But also Goodbye everyone.

It was on the 25th March 2014 that I made PandaDoes_PvP. An account to rebuild myself, give myself a new identity. It worked, I was relatively active on the forums, people recognized me in game. It was all great, until I applied for mod. They checked my IP address and I had a previous ban on an alt on it. Long story short it was not me. But I have been banned anyway. I do not really mind, just a shame my time on McGamer had to end like this.

Everyone I have met on this server, and spoke to for more than 1 day. Has Influenced my life, and transformed me as a person, and I thank you so much for that. McGamer has changed me as a person. I have matured and grown in myself during my time here, something I could have never done without McGamer. The community here is great and It has really shaped my life. I never knew a minecraft server could do so much. I do not think I can stay away from the forums, so you may see me around.

In my ban dispute I mentioned the fact that Lovelights hasn't been banned for a banned alt, yet I have and I may be unbanned in the future. But I think my time has come to move on from McGamer anyway. Words can not express how grateful I am. I love, and will miss you all

First of all I would like to thank each and every staff member here at McGamer. You are all great people, keep doing your job as you are all doing amazing <3

Avaline You are such a good moderator. I spoke to you directly on teamspeak like twice and I thoroughly enjoyed it, your a great person :)

Broowaki Since we got Cove moderator we seemed to have talked quite a lot, and basically. Your a great guy. Hope we can talk a lot more in the time to come :)

ChadTheDJ Thank you for this server, it has effectively changed and saved my life.

MoLoToV You are a great mod! Seriously, you deserved Senior mod, not saying the people who got it didn't. But you certainly did, keep up the good work mate!

Ceroria | XyZebrAbC I always looked up to you on the forums... You also seem like a really nice guy, would have loved to have talked on teamspeak with you sometime!

xWriterx You seem like such a nice person, very easy to get along with. Hopefully we can talk some more on Cove! :)

123456789matrty You were the first staff member I talked to on McGamer and I looked up to you from the start. You seemed like a great guy. Its a shame we didn't talk more!

KitMencha You may have been the one that banned me, and we discussed it. However I have so much respect for you as a person. You have been a role-model for me on McGamer and for that, I thank you.

Now for the people that have made my time on McGamer a time I will never forget <3

Samsark259 You probably won't read this but you were the first person I met on this community and you were such a great friend.. I will always remember you ^.^

jtox99 You are a good friend Ilya. You really are a great guy, we will always talk. You have changed my time on McGamer for the better <3

Cooliobeanz Ewan... My Scottish Babe. We don't talk much anymore, which is a shame. But I will always remember them days. 16 wins in a day, unstoppable team. I will miss you man <3

MCGamerzism Again, someone who I will always talk to. You are a good friend. Ignore what they all say, your better than all them <3

LeviDelicious I know you can't read this. But I will say this again, You will be missed Joon. R.I.P <3

NinjaS I wish we did talk more, maybe there is still time :) You seem like a really nice person ;3

XxRPHxX Tom, my babes. Your such a good friend. Couldn't imagine not talking to your ugly face every day <3 ;)

TheSpaxHD We may not have always got on, but I will always respect you as a person. I hope we can talk more in the future.

Well I guess this is it. If i missed you out. Don't spam the thread. Politely Pm me and I will add you. Thank you everyone for an amazing time at McGamer.

TL;DR:

A canon could be heard in the distance. Tribute PandaDoes_PvP has been 360 no-scoped by KitMencha with a ban hammer.

Good bye Everyone :') <3

Reaction score
You shouldn't have been banned, you are a great player and a great asset to the community. Its a shame to have a great player like yourself leave this community. I wish you the best of luck in future events and what not ^_^ Call me some time ;)

Good luck on behalf of Reign.

-TheSpaxHD.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Ridiculous. If we learned anything from Love, it is that banned players should be given a chance. He was such a good mod they even gave him friend when he resigned. In your case it wasn't even you!

AriSocrates

Diamond
Reaction score
You have to take in to consideration that Lovelights has done alot for the community, partially why he may not have been banned.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
okay im tiered right now and its my birthday in like 3 minutes so im to lazy to write a paragraph

u were a mlg dank guy and ur no scoping will be miseed. may the swag be with z

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci