• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye. MeowGaming

MeowGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, here we are now and here all of the lies I have told and all of the bad things I have done. So heres this im 17 and almost 18 and I have been using a voice changer for people to think im 13. Everytime I did video chat I put my cousins face on there so my face will be forever sealed in a bag where no one can see and honestly when I told a few people I was 17 they did not believe me and deleted me (best friends on Skype) and I don't think anyone looks at my YT anymore and I got a lot of hate by EpikGillz https://www.youtube.com/user/EpikGillz he dislike bots and hates on my vids and really it didn't give me any momentum to keep doing youtube. Finally I have a job. I know its hard for people to realize how I do with my name being MeowGaming but its true. My mother died 2 years ago at the age of 50 and my dad has watched me ever since. My dad is at the age 54 now and looking like how my mom did when she died. Honestly I will literally commit suicide if my father dies. Well those are the main reasons I am quiting minecraft. I wish to these great people good luck on there youtube Stabazam, Huahwi, and my best friend StormfirePVP. Well that's it I wish all farewell.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We're sorry that you had to go through the hate, and how you felt as if you had to hide your true identity, but we, as a community will wish the best for you in the future, you can always rely on us if you need us. :')

skater_gator

Spectator
Reaction score
Good Bye we'll miss you. and i didn't know you where 17 I thought you where like 15 tbh

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see another person leave the community. Very sorry to hear all the terrible things you went through as a child ;(

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Your grammar is on point for a 17 year old. lol. Also you're not using a voice changer. No voice changer allows your voice to sounds like that.

Roarryy

Survivor
Reaction score
Well my friend MegaToxicTurtle told me that you had a voice changer but you turned it off when you talked to him. Besides the point. Bye.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci