• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye, MCSG.

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
So, I've made a decision, a decision I've been thinking about since I've been gone for the past week. I keep asking myself the same question over and over again. Why do I continue to sit on the computer and waste my time every single day of my life? This past weekend I realized what it was like to actually "live" for once in my life. I'm tired of living my life inside of a computer. It's been a good and fun ride along the way through out my career in gaming, but it's time to move on to a different chapter in my life. Gaming has taken over 3 years of my life so far, 3 years that I can never have back. It's time to move on, focus on education, relationships, and the other important things in life. I wish everyone that I've met and haven't met here a good luck in whatever they do in life. It's been a good ride, but it's time to say goodbye. Here are a few shout outs to some special people that have been a big part of my MCSG experience.

AviAndy, Well, I assume this is goodbye, it was a privilege working with you in AviateV1 and AviateV2. You were one of the best leaders of a clan I had ever seen when I first met you. You were focused, dedicated, and devoted to everything you did. You're an amazing guy Andy, good luck to you in the future.

Lucidictive Lucid, I know this might sound gay but, I love you, no homosexual of course. You were an awesome friend in Aviate, and an awesome Officer as well. We had some great times together, I also wish you good luck in the future.

Macobeast You're a snigglefap, and you're cool.

Some other amazing people that I don't have time to write about.

TehSteelFlexer
Nebulousity
AviEddy
LittleRawr_
ProShooterBF
Kranzo
Lemonz87
killerkons
Ultimability
CruelDefiance
E m a m y l e s
DoUEvenShift
ThatOneHks
BlondeAsian
HoboOnStrike
RathaYatra
Well, that's about it, goodbye everyone, see you another time.

Last edited:

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Karter no!!! You're voice was so amazing! And you were really cool dude! I'm sad to see you go, but I hope things kick ASS for you in the future! Suck ya later!

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score
You were an awesome friend Brenden.. I missed having you around, you always brought a lot of swag into every conversation we had and your voice was amazing. Good luck in the future man, who knows, maybe our paths will cross each other sometime in the future. #Selfies #ScienceProject

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
It was awesome meeting you Karter and I hope you have success in your future endeavors <3

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Goodbye, even though I never knew you.

My one thought when reading this thread... "Relationships? Psh, ain't nobody got time fo dat!"

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
My time in Aviate will never be the same without you. Make sure to pop on skype often Karter!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci