• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCSG

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well,i never thought it would come down to this,but goodbye MCSG,i've had some really fun times and fun memories with you,you helped me make tons of great friends down the road and create memories i won't forget until the day i die,but sadly i have to leave MCSG for reason i will not share with the public.But for now just some friends i made thanks to MCSG.Sorry if i have any bad grammar!

@ThatOneHks , great friend of mine and accepted me into his first clan and my ONLY clan! GG on Wyvern's Wake and Icarus Hks.

@Shmo0, My first ever MCSG friend and the only one i played with often,thanks for all the fun times and memories

@The Arena Master my MCSG mentor and inspired me to get better at PvP

@Fenomous You were a cool guy and fun to play with :c GG on Icarus :p

@OMGjustin Eh,what can i say?The first MCSG beta player to inspire me to no-life to get to the top of the leaderboards,also seemed like a cool guy,although bigmike just looks immature in my eyes.

@Tal_Pal The first Sr.Mod friend i ever made and ever had... thanks of unbanning me once and that conversation we had once!

@AlLuc a good friend of mine and was one of the coolest people i ever met and once avenged me on Karmunrah

@benJAMIN All hail teh cake

@HalfSquirrel Fun guy

@RC_4777 i wish i had chance to play MCSG with you once,but sadly you never logged on nub!

@ChadTheDJ For creating these wonderful and beautifurr servers <:3

Sorry if i missed any of you out as i am currently crying my eyes out with 3 boxes of tissues next to me!

I will still be on the forums but not that active anymore.I don't play on the servers anymore.

Last edited:

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
Aw, I don't really know you too well, but don't go.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have to go but i won't give out any reason why even if you squeeze the life out of me.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish it could be some other way. I truly do. and honestly I really wish the conversation we had didn't go as planed but I have to do my job and I'm sure you understand. Please keep in contact and stuff on the forums and ts

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
CMON BRO. Why... The... Oh my god guys, Everyone, Please stop quitting! It's starting to get a little bit painful... Not just for me but for the community also.... Atleast a hundred people have quit in the past 2 months.... It's insane. :/ I get it, school and stuff, but you still should have atleast 1 day in a week to play with ur old friends and hang out on the forums? Ohwell... It's not my life so I can't really decide... But It's sad to see you go... be back soon.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I won't be very active on the forums anymore,i'm currently thinking of quitting life or getting known or quitting life(killing myself)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci