• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GoodBye MCSG :(

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello guys, dovgan here and today I'm going to share my MCSG story and what made me quit and move on to different servers. One of the major reasons is that I am quitting is the hacker problem in EU. I cannot get a game without hackers in it. And the majority of time it's a team of hackers. Now for example I killed this guy named Jerome38 or something. And the next game I come in he plays with a three team and has no knockback and killaura. What I'm trying to say is that a lot of new players are not good at the game yet, but because they want to get wins they resort to hacking. They don't even try, they play 10 games, they see there not good and they start hacking. Then there's the teams. I literally cannot get into a game without a team. Why the -snip- are teams even allowed. It's soooooo bad, like what can you do against a stacked team when you're understacked? And quite possibly there is a team of 3 or 4 and usually they even hack. This is the -snip- I go through every game. And I'm sad to go, But I have to. Bye guys, and I hope you are having more fun than me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Edited out the profanity.

Hey there! I'm very sad that your experience here was riddled with hackers, we try our best, but people will be immature and do things like this. I'm very sorry it had to end this way and hopefully well see you back one day :)

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Edited out the profanity.

Hey there! I'm very sad that your experience here was riddled with hackers, we try our best, but people will be immature and do things like this. I'm very sorry it had to end this way and hopefully well see you back one day :)
Yes, I understand, I have 100% appreciation to mods of this server. It's not your fault that people choose to hack.

KaiCraft80

Spectator
Reaction score
Its really sad to see you go... but hopefully somedays you would change your mind and probably join back at Mcsg... See you probably next time in Mcsg! ^_^ Not really gonna blame the moderator for not banning all the hackers, they have done their best in trying to track down hackers!

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Too many threads of people saying "2 much hakrs n tems Bai" then they Coney back a week later. ._.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Another rage quit > post a rage thread on the forums.
He will be back soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci