• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCSG.

DatAmopolisGuy

Platinum
Reaction score
I have been playing MCSG for a year now and I have made many friend, who I hope I will still talk to.
After quitting for a few days many times I have finally had enough, MCSG was a fun server with maybe a hacker or targeter every 10-20 games, but when I was playing tonight I was in a 20 death to hacker streak.
I hope someday MCSG will sort out their hacker situation, and then maybe I might comeback. But for now I'm moving to another server. The community is better there and to be honest there are less hackers.
I used to love MCSG but now it has turned into a really bad community, with the hacker and the targeters.
I have met loads of different people on MCSG some of them and some of my best friends today:

TrustHopee (Dylan):
The best friend I have ever met on MCSG you have been my friend for a very long time. We have had some arguments. I hope we will still talk after this. Probably your No.1 trait would be leaving call after I keep you waiting more than 10 minutes haha! If it weren't for you I would have never talked to Luke or Joe. I would say more but it would take up the whole thread!

JoeJay:
One of the most talented guys I have met on MCSG, amazing at singing, I still listen to your songs as I play in games, if it weren't for you I would never of played MCSG. You showed me MCSG and even though you quit to you will always be the one who introduced me to MCSG.

Vurexy (Luke):
One of my best friends, some of the best times we had were in GetShreked, I hope we will still talk you are so funny and really good at PvP, also without you I would have never met Elias or Paz or Joe. I hope we can play Hive sometime together.

Elias (The Beast):
Elias is one of the funniest players on MCSG, he is dangerous, he is nutty, without him I wouldn't have as much fun as I have on MCSG. You can be annoying at times but you make up for it with humor.

BadgerPig:
Dan is one of the best moderators on MCSG and is really funny, there is no-way you can hate Dan he has showed me many chest routes on maps and I also think he is a really good player, I hope you keep rising up the leaderboards and get to the top you cheeky Badger.

Joe Milf:
Joe Milf is a cheeky Bristolian guy, who has many catchphrases:
"Ohh shh you"
"'Ello me baber"
& "Mummy Milf"
Without him I would have quit way earlier he is one of the best friend I have ever had on MCSG.

There are a few more people but it'll take up the whole thread xD:
Paz
Ruffy
Jonny
Jezza
rexmanx
Swordz_
CracklingHD
CHRISGUNNING
DeepFriedLlamas
SamusDX5
AliProMC
ItzCludio
ItzTwiistHD
JDennis
MCGamerizm
Pevasty
PaYenDarkness23
SimoKryt
SuperZero
BlackSmurfz
MrRecklessBeng
Drix13
Rohninx

Thank you all for the times we have had.

Thanks you all for the MCSG experience I hope I can talk to all of you after this.

- DatAmopolisGuy/Shrexy

Last edited by a moderator:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly I don't understand why people quit because of hackers. There aren't that many hackers, I saw one in three hours of playing today. And even so, most of them are still not that hard to kill.

BadgerPig

Gold
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave buddy, but I know you will return shortly :3

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Its extremely sad to see you go, but there is no need to complain about hackers and advertise the server that shall not be named. If you want to see hackers go then report them here : http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/
The/Our staff team are working hard to eliminate the hackers and there is no need to make it harder by complaining about every day and night.

This thread is vaguely against the rules by complaining about hackers and advertising another server, I know badger posted, but maybe he didn't notice xD
Just checking, so... Sean duckluv321 Tryhard_Batman DarkNiightz Toa-Rex

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Its extremely sad to see you go, but there is no need to complain about hackers and advertise the server that shall not be named. If you want to see hackers go then report them here : http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/
The/Our staff team are working hard to eliminate the hackers and there is no need to make it harder by complaining about every day and night.

This thread is vaguely against the rules by complaining about hackers and advertising another server, I know badger posted, but maybe he didn't notice xD
Just checking, so... Sean duckluv321 Tryhard_Batman DarkNiightz Toa-Rex
Not really that big of a deal.
Referring to your last paragraph

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
Otto I'll leave it open for now. If that is truly why he is leaving he is allowed to state so. I'll keep my eyes peeled for flame, though.

iamlebaws

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it is just EU players love to hack. Jeez it's annoying

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
It really stinks to see a player go, and I hope to see you return sometime soon.

We're doing our absolute best to eradicate hackers, and it seems as though they just keep coming. I understand how frustrating this is, and I certainly don't blame you for leaving.

In the end, there's really nothing we can do besides replying to community reports, and taking initiative in spectating players and checking throughout the servers as moderators.

Nonetheless, I hope to see you back soon :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci