• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye, [i cant even]

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
[You're late, k? Im back.. cause of how nice people are..]

We have had somemany good times, I have met so many great people. I have talked to so many. It is insane the internet. I hope you understand the impact your life could have off it. I have had a massive one. One that could I have saved my life infact, not going to say why. I love you all. It is just a pleasure having you, and you having me. I hope you take this seriously. I hope you understand that we are like a tree, we all leave [hah leave], then new ones come back. But anyway. I hope you see me around.
- I will still play.

ImmaSlapYoFace - For being a legend, just always there and helping.
Frostyy - For being a brother, he has been the best ever person I could ever imagine; I think I have a life long friend.
ChadTheDJ - For making this server.
Trentman678 - For hating me so much, and loving me like a teddy bear.
Ceroria - For being my favourite moderator.
Huahwi - For killing himself for me.
croe97 - For having a high voice.
Someotherrandomguy89 - For having their name.

Thanks.

If you play csgo add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/triqT

Last edited:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck with your future endeavors!

nrob19

Platinum
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go bud :(. Hope you have a great journey wherever it may take you.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
See yah bud. I will never forget the best times we had in the Holidays with Hootee and what not. Always sad to see a fellow player leave but hopefully you will still visit from time to time. You will still always be one of my besties whether you're here or not.
Ps: Thanks for the kind words :)

Bayahh

Quantum
Reaction score
Harvey, your legend and like a brother hopefully our friendship can grow even more <3
Thanks for the good times <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci