• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye for real.

Reaction score
Hi,
I have sent a email to support and I have requested this account to be deleted.
I have spent so much time on this and I get hate. Yes I have done a lot of things wrong.
Gonna keep this short.
All the tribute times team ( Giggity69Goo TheLastGapple Danny // Applez87 powdski GetRidaHim and YourAverageTiger NuJaan) you guys were amazing and made me feel like I had a job.
DarkFyr try our best everyday you were a great friend man.
CleverFalcon|Nicholas Foltin great friend man, gonna miss you the most.
TheLastGapple have fun with panada you lad.
Imaboss2414|Rish come back!
Nafeynafe you were a great freind.
Miner9823 good luck with mod!
if I have missed you I am sorry, good luck mcsg.
My last quote "try our best everyday"
Stay classy,
Nirmit

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear Nirmit,

It certainly is unfortunate to understand that you wish to leave. But I truly never wanted you to have your account deleted. When you first came to this community, you have made a vast amount of very intriguing posts. And to be entirely honest, you were one of the reasons I have come to love the community, to express myself freely. And you were the reason I had an opportunity to write my thoughts out to the world. And I thank you for that.
We will certainly miss you, and I truly wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, please do your best for us all. :'(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci