• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye for Now

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, I doubt any of you were expecting this, but I'm leaving. I say this to begin, because I haven’t told anybody about this. I want to keep this short and sweet, so here I go.

My main reason for leaving is because I want to get my life back on track. Whenever I talk about my friends, it’s only my internet friends. I want to spend more time with friends I know will always be there, not that any of my friends here won’t be there for me, but eventually… Everyone runs out of time.

Also, I don’t have much interest in MCSG/Minecraft anymore. Whenever I’m on, it’s simply to play with friends. I only play MCSG when in a clan, and otherwise I build, but both of those now seem like irritating chores now, rather than hobbies.

Finally, here comes the bad part. A new game has taken over my life. Counter Strike Global Offensive is my new drug. That’s the game I look forward to playing everyday, and I just want to get good at it. I may still be obsessing over online games, but with this, I’m still playing with one of my best friends.

Finally, I’m not going to tag anybody, because they know who they are. They are amazing people, and I hope to stay in touch with them. That being said, I’ll still be on Teamspeak, but if you want to become friends with me, offering to play MCSG is not the best way to go about it :3 Also, if I’m seen on the forums, don’t think I’m back immediately. Force of habit probably caused me to come back here, but I probably won’t be officially back for at least a month.

That being said, this has been Beardy. Best of luck to all of you, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Beardy, I am going to miss your posts on the Forums. And also thank for you Work in Clan Wars, always nice to have other people's opinions.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
D: Beardy, I will miss you even though we hardly ever spoke. You were a cool guy, I remember when you lit yourself on fire next to the dome on SG Highway :)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
;-;

Why is it that every person that I think is cool has to leave.

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really enjoyed your presence on the forums and it's sad to see you go. Good luck in life, mate.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Nuuuuu :c

See ya man, you can forget yourself, but you can't forget others.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bye, you will be missed.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Bye bye my little pokemon d:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads